Attorney Mark Santa Anna
“Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others – Plato.”
Mark Santa Anna was admitted to practice in 1993. He obtained his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California and earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
He has an extensive insurance industry and entrepreneurial background. He is licensed to practice in all California state courts, including the State of California Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
He is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section. Currently, his practice areas are limited to: Estate Planning, Probate, Wills and Trusts, Conservatorships, Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Personal Injury.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Southern California
- Juris Doctor – University of California, Hasting College of Law
- Los Angeles Bar Association Trusts and Estate Section
- State Bar of California
- State of California Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Central District of California