Attorney Jonathan R. TerKeurst
“One knows from daily life, that one exists for other people – Albert Einstein.”
Jonathan R. TerKeurst was born and raised in Orange County, California.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from California State University of Long Beach. Afterwards, he attended Western State University College of Law where he earned his J.D. with Honors. During his time at Western State College of Law school Mr. TerKeurst clerked for the Jacobsma & Brau firm and thereafter joined the firm as an attorney after being admitted to the State bar of California.
Mr. TerKeurst is a member of Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles as well as the California Applicant Attorney Association. His practice is devoted primarily to personal injury and worker’s compensation cases. He enjoys volunteering at his church and their related community outreach programs.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- California State University of Long Beach, B.A. (2010)
- Western State University College of Law, J.D., Honors (2015)
- Southeast District Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- State Bar of California